Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hello again all! I have had a whopping 17 people look at this, lol, so I thought I had better do something! ;)

I have decided that this is for my personal rants. But it will also have rules:

No chatspeak,  clean language, English only (sorry!) no spam, no advertising, the usual, but more specifically:

If I or anyone else (comments for example) post a rant NO BIG ARGUMENTS. You ever pay much attention to how things turn out in YouTube comments.... big huge knock down drag outs. That will not be happening on my blog.

You do not HAVE to agree with everything I or anyone else says. Please don't get mad and say you are offended because everyone here doesn't think the same stuff you do all the time. People are people with different personalities. We do not all have to do agree. You may put your opinions and polity say you disagree with someone, just please don't be offended if we don't all agree with you.

There will be no naming and shaming. Do not mention player names unless you are thanking/congratulating them for something.

Finally, NO BASHING OF MODS FOR DOING THEIR JOBS. Some players are report-happy and get mods to dock your Karma or ban you when you did nothing but that is not a normal thing. If you did something against Howrse rules you will get a Karma dock or ban. That is that. It's just how the game works.

I am not saying any of this to be mean. I am just saying to basically use the same types of common courtesy that you SHOULD on use everywhere. (Although I am aware that some don't....)

So enjoy! If you have a rant on Howrse or Howrse related subjects, feel free to comment on something!

(BTW several people seem to think I am Robin Warren. I have no idea who he/she is but they must be awfully amazing judging by compliments I had received. I am not Robin Warren, but Cass. My user IS thewarrenranch but that has nothing to do with that. My name isn't Cass Warren either. It's Cass alright and my last name DOES start with a W but after that it isn't your business. :) . I made that my user because I am a writer and I at the time of joining Howrse I was planning a horse book that involved a place known as "The Warren Ranch", hence the user. Just so people don't embarrass themselves..... =D)

As always, happy Howrseing,
~Cass <3

No comments:

Post a Comment