Welcome to The Book Of Howrse: The Randomness Blog!
So, hello to all you all The Book Of Howrse fans! I love blogs so much I just made this one! This is basically a sister Blog to The Book Of Howrse and it's blogs. I can't guarantee that we'll keep this updated but I will sure try! It more of a test of Blogger than a helpful site. But still check back now and then, I may have written something helpful ;-)
If you are here by accident and don't know about The Book Of Howrse, then it's a Howrse Help site, founded by me, which is growing in popularity. You can ask me questions on Howrse- I'm thewarrenranch on the international server- and if you go here you can see my pages on the other servers as well (I'm on all the English Speaking servers!) I am also on Twitter, as TheBookOfHowrse. My real name is Cass though, so you can just call me that! You can email me at thebookofhowrse@gmail.com so fire away! Bookmark both this site and The Book Of Howrse and check back daily please!
P.S. I am also on YouTube and am looking into getting a screen recorder so I can record some helpful videos. I'm Here, as Cass W. on YouTube!
I am also having a Graphics Artist Contest/Giveaway, Howrse Style! Please enter, it ends at 25 entrants! You could be my go-to graphics artist and be paid! (but not in passes...)
Thanks for reading! And Happy Howrsesing!
~Adelaide <3
No comments:
Post a Comment